Kohima, April 27 (NEx): The Office of the Principal Accountant General (Audit) and the Principal Accountant General (A&E) informed that entry of visitors will be curtailed with immediate effect until further notice.
As per DIPR, only authorized Departmental Nodal Officers will be allowed entry on display of proper identity cards for the purpose of submission of documents/confirmation letters and of completed pension orders/confirmation letters and all Treasury and Divisional accounts will be henceforth received at the ground floor of the Office premises. The authorized officials will be allowed entry only after proper screening, it said.
In case any clarification is required in matters of Payslips, Pension, GPF and Loan functions, the State Government Officers/Pensioners are requested to write to the Deputy Accountant General (A&E), Uttam Chanda, IAAS at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org and in case of matters relating to Audit, Sr. Deputy Accountant General (Audit), Vivek Kumar Bhaskar, IAAS at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also call the Officers concerned on the following mobile numbers:
1. Joseph K.A, Sr. Accounts Officer # 9436216580 (for Pension matters)
2. Ashim Kr. Dey, Sr. Accounts Officer # 9436434188 (for Loan matters)
3. Arup Roy, Sr. Accounts Officer # 9436601437 (for Payslip matters)
4. Akum Chuba, Sr. Accounts Officer #9436005112 (for GPF matters)
5. Shaji K, Sr. Accounts Officer # 8848574307 (for Payslip matters)
6. Rajesh Pan, Sr. Audit Officer # 9436607883 (for Audit matters)
7. Bendangangnen, Sr. Audit Officer #9436435208 (for Estate matters)