Kohima, January 26(NE): The state level function of the 71st Republic Day was held at the Nagaland Civil Secretariat Plaza, Kohima on 26th January 2020. Governor, Nagaland, R.N.Ravi unfurled the National Flag, took salute, inspected the Parade and also presented various categories of awards on the occasion, said a notification from DIPR.
Cheif Minister Neiphiu Rio Congratulated, Liremo Tsopoe Lotha on being awarded President’s Police Medal For Distinguished Service, also S.Tokiumong Yimchunger, Chuba Walling and Rishamo Philip Yanthan on being awarded Police Medal For Meritorious Service on Republic Day
1. President’s police Medal (PPM) for distinguished service was awarded to
-Liremo Tsopoe Lotha, IPS, IGP (Trg. &Bdr.)
2. Police Medal(PM) for meritorious service were awarded to:
-Tokiumong Yimchunger, IPS, IGP (NAP) Nagaland, Kohima;
-Chuba Walling, NPS, Dy. Commandant, 9th NAP(IR),Bn. Saijing;
-Rishamo Philip Yanthan, UBI, OC,PS-II, DEF, Mokokchung, Nagaland
Governor’s Gold Medal were awarded to the following:
1. M. Yambemo Humtsoe, NPS, SDPO (N), Kohima
2. K. Thavaseelan, IAS, Dy. Commissioner, Mon
3. Thejavizo Nakhro, NCS, EAC, Chumoukedima
4. Vilelie Khamo, Contractor
5. Lemsachenlok Society Longleng (NGO)
6. North East Initiative Development Agency (NEIDA), Nagaland (NGO)
Union Home Minister Medal for Excellence in Police Training for Indoor& Outdoor Category (2018-19)
– Lulen Singson, UBSI, Nagaland Police Training School (NPTS);
-Achila M. Jamir, ASI, Nagaland Police Training School (NPTS)
– Mhasinuo Tepa, Naik, 15th NAP (IR) BN attached to NPTS;
-Bendangwati Phom, Havildar, Nagaland Armed Police Training Centre (NAPTC)
The following were awarded Governors Commendation certificate
1. Bongkhao Konyak, ASI, DEF, Dimapur
2. Samzai, LDA, DC Office, Peren
3. Er. Petechetuo Miasalhou, Principal, NTTC, Industries& Commerce Deptt.
4. Dr. Sivakumar, Dy. Director, Weavers Service Centre, Dimapur, Industries & Commerce Deptt.
5. Kuolie Mere, Press Relations Officer (IPR Deptt), Nagaland house, New Delhi
6. Kekuo, Office Peon, Home Deptt.
7. Yetachu, Post Commander, Havildar Major, Village Guard, Reguri Village, Meluri
8. Opangyanger Ao, Sanitation Inspector, Office of the Chumukedima Town Council, Dimapur
9. Mase Angami, Dak Runner, Office of the Commissioner, Nagaland.
The Health & Family Department also awarded commendation certificate to the following Health care facilities
Based on the active community participation in the management and delivery of Health care services in the district of Kohima.
1. Tseminyu Community Health Centre
2. Sechü Zubza Primary Health Centre
3. Thizama Sub- Health Centre
The Health care centres have been awarded a certificate and cash amount of Rs. 50,000, Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively.