Kohima, September 10 (NEx): The District Task Force Kiphire meeting was at DPDB hall, Kiphire on September 09, 2020 with ADC Nyempo Wallim as the chairperson.
In pursuance to the order issued by the Government of Nagaland the DTF Kiphire discussed the following Measures:
1. Public are mandatory to wear masks, maintaining social distancing and use of hand sanitizers.
2. After September 21st 2020, all the churches will be allowed to open following the SOP given by the Government.
3. Persons above 65 years of age, pregnant women and children below 10 years are advised only to stay at home.
4. Any person entering Kiphire will be allowed home Quarantine if she/ he has a single room attached with washroom and incase the person doesn’t have suitable room for home quarantining, they may go for institutional quarantine.
5. Restaurants, Saloon and barber shops are also allowed to open and function subject to strict adherence to the SOP.