Kohima, September 28 (NEx): Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Gregory Thejawelie NCS notified that in view of the detection of COVID-19 positive persons residing at the following locations viz. Zienuobadze colony, High School colony, Upper Bayavü colony, L. Khel, P. Khel Kohima village, Officer’s Hill colony, Minister’s Hill colony, Lerie colony, Potterlane colony, the area defined below is demarcated as SEALED AREA in order to contain the spread of the disease/infection and for necessary contact tracing.
l. House No. 158, Zienuobadze Colony, Kohima
2. One Residence, Near KMC Tata Parking, High School Colony, Kohima
3. House No.44, Upper Bayavii Colony, Kohima
4. House No. CC-304, L. Khel, Kohima village
5. House No.18, P. Khel, Kohima village
6. One Residence, P. Khel, Kohima village, Near Zieke
7. House No. A-230, Officers’ Hill Colony, Kohima
8. House No. 135C, New Minister’s Hill Colony, Kohima
9. House No. 533, Lerie Colony, Kohima
10. House No. 120D, Potterlane, Kohima
All movement of persons/vehicles within the defined Sealed Area is strictly restricted/prohibited and under active surveillance with effect from the Date of sealing, the notification said.