Kohima, September 03 (NEx): Additional Deputy Commissioner, Kohima, Lithrongla Tongpi Rutsa has notified that in view of the detection of a COVID-19 positive person residing at the following locations viz. Oking Hospital, Mission Compound, Sepfuzou, Bayavü, C.M. Residential Complex, Phesama Village, Middle AG, Old Minister’s Hill, Lerie and Paramedical Colony Kohima, the areas defined below are demarcated as SEALED AREA in order to contain the spread of the disease/infection and for necessary contact tracing.
1. Ward-10 (Male Ward), Oking Hospital
2. House No. MC-b-05, Mission Compound
3. House No. 599, Sepfuzou Colony
4. House No.56, Bayavü Colony
5. Complex No. NPWD/CMRC-8, Phezoucha
6. Complex No. NPWD/CMRC, Block No.- I0H, 10E, 12D & 12A, Phezoucha
7. House No.376 & No.48, Phesama Village
8. House No.646, Middle AG
9. House No.59, Old Minister’s Hill
10. House No.113C, Lerie Colony
11. MRH-D/106, Paramedical
Further, the ADC added that all movement of person/vehicles within the defined Sealed Area is strictly restricted/prohibited and under active surveillance with effect from the date of sealing.