Kohima, September 01 (NEx): Additional Deputy Commissioner Kohima, Nagaland, Lithrongla Tongpi Rutsa has notified that in view of the detection of COVID-19 positive persons residing at the following locations viz. Officer’s Hill Colony and Old Minister’s Hill Kohima, the area defined below is demarcated as SEALED AREA in order to contain the spread of the disease/infection and for necessary contact tracing.
On 28th August 2020;
l. House No. D-62 and House No. 134, Officer’s Hill Colony, Kohima
2. Judges Bungalow, Near Home Minister’s Bungalow, Old Minister’s Hill, Kohima
On 29th August 2020;
1. House No. 276, Potterlane Colony, Kohima
2. 1 (One) Staff Quarter, Hotel Vivor, Near Kohima Bible College, Khikha Kohima.
On 30th August 2020;
1. House No. 231, Lower PWD Colony, Kohima
2. House No. 48, Jotsoma, Kohima
3. House No. 209, Potterlane Colony, Kohima
4. House No. 13, Kitsubozou, Near North P.S, Kohima
The notification further added that all movement of persons/vehicles within the defined Sealed Area is strictly restricted/prohibited and under active surveillance with effect from the Date of sealing.