Kohima, September 13 (NEx): ADC Kohima, Lithrongla Tongpi Rutsa has notified that in view of the detection of
COVID-19 positive persons residing at the following locations viz. Potter Lane, Old Ministers’ Hill, New Ministers’ Hill, Police Reserve, Forest Colony, Upper Naga Bazaar, D. Khel, P. Khel, Jotsoma village Kohima, the area defined below is demarcated as SEALED AREA in order to
contain the spread of the disease/infection and for necessary contact tracing.
1. House No. 252 & 175, Potter Lane Colony, Kohima
2. House No. 51, Old Minister’s Hill Colony, Kohima
3. House No. 140, New Ministers’ Hill Colony, Kohima
4. House No. S-88/C, Police Reserve, Kohima
5. House No. 20, Forest Colony, Kohima
6. Matrix Syndicate Building, House No.142 (First Floor), Upper Nagabazaar Colony, Kohima
7. Rutsa’s Building (lst and 2nd Floor), Upper Nagabazaar Colony, Kohima
8. One Residence, Ruzhiezou, D.Khel, Kohima village
9. House No. 4, D. Khel-A, Kohima village
10. House No. 8, C-D, 302, D. Khel, Kohima village
11. One Residence, P. Khel, Kohima village, Near Rutsa’s Driving School.
12. One Residence, Phezu, Jotsoma village.
DC further notified that all movement of persons/vehicles within the defined Sealed Area is strictly restricted/prohibited and under active surveillance with effect from the Date of sealing.