Dimapur, March 16 (NE): The application form for B.Ed Common Entrance Test – 2020 is out. Nagaland University (NU) has kept April Thirty as the last date for online application.
A notification by NU received on March Fifteen, revealed that there will be nine colleges spread at three districts of Nagaland as both Government and private colleges/institutes being included for those Six hundred students as intakes for current session 2020, as assigned: Two hundred twenty for in-service students with the rest three hundred eighty for pre-service candidates respectively.
Few details for the concern candidates/students are:
1) State College of Teacher Education (Government), Kohima – 50 seats
2) Mokokchung College of Teacher Education (Government), Mokokchung – 50 seats
3) Salt Christian College of Teacher Education (Private), Dimapur – 100 seats
4) Bosco College of Teacher Education (Private), Dimapur – 50 seats
5) Unity College of Teacher Education, (Private), Dimapur – 100
6) Ura College of Teacher Education (Private), Kohima – 100 seats
7) Modern Institute of Teacher Education (Private), Kohima – 100
8) Sazolie College of Teacher Education (Private), Kohima – 50 seats
9) Mount Mary College, Chumukedima, Dimapur – 100 seats
For further informations, one may contact, Professor Nigamananda Das, Dean, School of Humanities & Education, & Head, i/c, Teacher Education, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema.
One may also contact the respective nine colleges for further informations directly.
The following are few websites that may also help the candidates to get further informations;