Kohima, February 19 (NEx): Japfü Christian College Kigwema, Kohima, invites applications for Assistant professor (History) & Resident officer (Ladies), while, a counseling center at Dimapur has a vacancy for a marketing executive.
Date of interview is on February 26th, 2021. Applicants may submit the application to the office or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistant professor (History), the qualification required is Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks, Honours, NET/Ph.D.
For resident officer (Ladies), qualification required is Master’s degree from any recognized stream (M.Th, M.A, M.Sc or equivalent)
*Marketing Executive for a Counseling Center at Dimapur:
– Graduate (Preference will be given to graduate with English, psychology or Management)
– Must Have knowledge of MS word & MS PowerPoint.
*Candidate should meet the following criterias:
– Proficiency in English & Hindi language
– Should have knowledge to handle Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc .
– Should be flexible to travel in & around the state anytime.
Interested Candidate can send the Bio-data to
email@example.com or whatsapp @ 6009518061
Jo Foundation vacancy:
Jo Foundation Inclusive School Kohima has a vacancy for a Math teacher
Qualification should be B.Sc Math honours with B. Ed. (PCM preferred)
Interested persons may mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or whatsapp at 9436000597.