Dimapur, November 07 (NEx): The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) /Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
The last date for submission of online application is December 15, 2020 (23:30), stated a notice issued by Staff Selection Commission, Government of India on Friday, November 06, 2020.
Educational Qualification (As on 01-01-2021):
– For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
– For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on January 01, 2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply, said the notice issued by SSC.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are available in the Website of the Commission.
– Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
– Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
– Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs 29,200-92,300).
– Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters, it stated.
For more details and to submit the application, visit official website of SSC: https://ssc.nic.in